The xlTRANSFER (TM) unit is used to transfer/drip feed part programs between a USB flash drive and a CNC control via RS232 port.
The xlTRANSFER (TM) unit has the following features:
- Works with just about any USB flash drive up to 4GB (1 GB included)
- Battery operated (4 AA NiMh rechargeable batteries included)
- Fully charged unit can continuously operate 8+ hours
- For permanent hookup use charger only (included)
- User friendly interface with 2 line LCD display and 20 key keypad. Keypad symbols can be rotated for full character set.
- Baud rate values: 300 to 115.2K
- Xon/Xoff, CTS/RTS, MZK protocols
- Up to 5 user defined and named setups, easily selectable before sending/receiving
- Real time clock stamps received files with current date on the USB flash drive
- File size and last modified date displayed before sending
- User can also 'peek' into start of the file before sending to see the program number/commentDrip feed if controls is capable via RS232 port
- Upgradeable firmware
- Included: (1) xlTRANSFER unit, (4) AA NiMh rechargeable batteries, (1) 110VAC wall-plug charger, (1) 1GB USB flash memory, (1) RJ45 to DB25M connector, (1) 6 feet cable
- Made in USA.